I. VISITOR'S RESPONSIBILITY
Whilst we comply with all applicable regulations, we expect visitors to exercise good judgement and act responsibly to safeguard their own health and safety and that of those in their care, especially minors, for whom they are the guardians and must watch over at all times.
In this regard visitors (i) must READ AND COMPLY with all written rules, directions, warnings and recommendations and use the leisure facilities and safety equipment, if any, provided in an appropriate manner, and (ii) COMPLY WITH AND RESPECT all instructions and directions provided by our staff.
It is essential that visitors who have people in their care who, either because they are minors or because they are people with disabilities, can not read or understand the rules, directions, warnings and / or written recommendations, explain them and remind them whenever necessary, without prejudice to the staff of Cable Car Benalmadena can provide all necessary assistance.
Therefore, visitors must act responsibly for their own health and safety, as well as for the health and safety of their dependants and others around them.
Thus, each visitor assumes the commitment to adopt a civic and considerate behaviour, both with other visitors and with the staff of Teleférico Benalmádena (hereinafter, the "Park"), being obliged to respect Teleférico Benalmádena and its facilities, the other visitors, the employees, as well as the flora and fauna.
Visitors who, in the opinion of the Park staff, do not comply with the rules and instructions of the staff and/or act irresponsibly and/or disrespectfully towards other visitors and/or the staff, may be expelled from the Park without the right to claim any refund. Likewise, the Park reserves the right to bring these attitudes to the attention of the competent authorities.
Please refer to the general operating rules of the Park described below, as well as the guides and specific rules published at the entrance of each of the leisure facilities, as well as the general operating rules of the Benalmádena Cable Car described below.
II. CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE FACILITIES
WARNING! Assess your physical and emotional conditions BEFORE you just "Do It".
The Park's facilities can provide our visitors with some wonderful memories and thrilling fun! But it can also be an adrenaline pumping activity that puts your body on edge, especially if you are sensitive to heights.
THEREFORE, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU DO NOT PARTICIPATE OR ALLOW YOUR DEPENDENTS TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY ATTRACTION OR ACTIVITY IF YOU ARE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL, MEDICATION OR ANY OTHER NARCOTIC SUBSTANCE THAT MAY AFFECT YOUR HEALTH, SENSES, MENTAL ACUITY, REFLEXES AND COORDINATION.
DO NOT PARTICIPATE - OR ALLOW YOUR DEPENDENTS TO PARTICIPATE - IN ANY ATTRACTION OR ACTIVITY IF YOU HAVE, HAVE HAD OR BELIEVE YOU HAVE ANY MEDICAL CONDITION, PRE-EXISTING HEALTH PROBLEM OR INJURY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, HEART, NEUROLOGICAL, MUSCULAR, BACK, NECK, BONE, JOINT, TENDON, LIGAMENT, BRAIN, EYE, EAR, OR ANY OTHER DISEASE OR INJURY THAT MAY BE TRIGGERED OR AGGRAVATED BY USE OF THE PARK FACILITIES OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY ACTIVITY.
YOU MUST ALSO NOT USE - UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED - IF YOU ARE (OR SUSPECT YOU MAY BE) PREGNANT; IF YOU HAVE HAD SURGERY WITHIN THE LAST FEW MONTHS; OR IF YOU ARE STILL CONVALESCING OR RECOVERING FROM ANY ILLNESS, DISEASE, MEDICAL TREATMENT OR PROCEDURE. ONLY YOU CAN DETERMINE THAT YOU ARE PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY FIT TO SAFELY PARTICIPATE IN A RIDE OR OTHER ACTIVITY.
THE PARK CANNOT GUARANTEE YOUR - OR YOUR DEPENDENTS' - HEALTH: IT MUST DETERMINE THAT YOU - OR YOUR DEPENDENTS - ARE FIT AND HEALTHY ENOUGH TO USE THE PARK FACILITIES, AND THAT YOU MEET THE AGE, WEIGHT, AND HEIGHT LIMITATIONS SET FORTH IN THE OPERATING RULES.
REMEMBER THAT YOU ASSUME THE RISKS OF ANY ACTIVITY IN WHICH YOU CHOOSE TO PARTICIPATE. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, OUR STAFF WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU.
III. GENERAL RULES OF OPERATION OF THE PARK
A) Rules and circumstances of access and use
- The capacity of the park and its various facilities is limited.
- For safety reasons, pets are not allowed in our parks, with the exception of assistance and assisted therapy dogs of unlimited weight and size, always on presentation of the corresponding documentation. At the top of Mount Calamorro, they must remain on a leash and be led in such a way that they do not constitute a danger to people, natural fauna and the animals that form part of the Bird Presentation. Animals are not allowed in the birds of prey presentation area or on the walkway over the grandstand area...
- Bicycles, skates, scooters and similar items may be brought into the Park, although they must be placed in the place designated for this purpose by the staff.
- Please check the closing time in order to ensure your return to the base station - if you wish - before the cable car makes its last trip.
- For security reasons, there may be restrictions on access to the park. Please inquire at the entrance about applicable access restrictions.
- Some attractions, shows, restaurants, shops and/or pastimes may be closed for technical, meteorological or organisational reasons. The Park will try to inform as far in advance as possible at the information points of the Park or other means available.
- In order to leave the premises temporarily, it will be compulsory to inform the ACCESS staff before leaving the premises, since in order to access again, you must be duly identified -with the stamp or any other means of identification established by the Park-. Otherwise, you may be denied access to the facilities. Please note that, depending on the type of ticket or Park Pass you hold, you may not be allowed to re-enter the premises once you have left. Please check the terms and conditions and consult our ACCESS staff.
- All types of sales and the distribution of pamphlets, leaflets or products in the Park facilities are prohibited, except those expressly authorized.
- The Park has duly accredited photographers who, if you wish, can take photographs of you at the entrance or during your visit to the Park. In any case, the sole purpose of the photographs is to serve as a souvenir for visitors. Photographs not purchased by the visitor will be destroyed at the end of the day, with no possibility of recovery. If the visitor acquires a QR code to download their photograph by digital means, the photographs will be stored for a maximum period of three (3) months for downloading and will subsequently be destroyed, with no possibility of recovery. You can obtain information at the photography stand, where you can view and purchase the photographs. Under no circumstances will photographs be sold to persons other than or unrelated to those appearing in the photographs. If you have any doubts, comments or questions about our photography product, you can contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. If your query is related to the treatment of your image as personal data, you can contact us by e-mail: email@example.com.
- Please note that the Park aims to ensure that the visitor enjoys the fullest possible experience, as well as maintaining the facilities in a clean and hygienic condition, so that food and drink may not be consumed outside the areas set aside for this purpose. The restaurant terraces are for the exclusive use of customers who have purchased their food in any of the Park's gastronomic establishments.
- It is not allowed to enter with food and/or beverages or consume them inside the cabins.
B) Safety standards
- The sale, distribution and consumption of alcoholic beverages and tobacco is strictly prohibited to persons under 18 years of age.
- For security reasons, the Park reserves the right to allow duly authorised personnel to inspect backpacks, handbags, bags or other types of luggage in the cases and within the limits established by law. Access is not allowed with glass containers or cans as they pose a risk to the safety of visitors.
- It is essential that visitors to the Park take care with their personal belongings, as the Park is not responsible for any loss, theft, robbery or damage that may occur during their stay in the Park.
- Smoking is forbidden in the booths, queuing areas, covered areas and, especially, in the children's area. In the event that any area is properly enabled for smokers, it will be expressly signposted. The Park reserves the right to expel from the premises any person who, having been requested by the staff to comply with this rule, continues to breach it.
- The use of remotely piloted aircraft is not permitted in the Park.
C) Ticket and voucher rules
- The entrance fee or, where applicable, the Park Voucher, is only refundable in the cases provided for in the applicable regulations.
- The entrance ticket to the Park or, where appropriate, the corresponding Bono Parques, must be kept for the duration of the stay in the Park, and must be shown to staff on request. The Park reserves the right to expel from the enclosure to any person who, being in it, does not have the corresponding entrance ticket or, where appropriate, valid Voucher Parks.
- If your ticket includes a free companion, they must enter at the same time as the ticket holder and on their first access to the site.
- Certain attractions, services, shows and/or pastimes within the Park's facilities are not included in the ticket price. For more information, please ask at the information point at the entrance to the park or on the website.
D) Rules of coexistence
- Out of politeness and respect for others, you are not allowed to jump the line or hold a place for other people in line. Please respect and wait your turn.
- So that all our visitors can enjoy the facilities, at the end of the tour, you must leave the facility following the instructions of the staff, through the route established for this purpose. To use the facilities again, the waiting lines must be respected.
- Visitors must take care of their belongings at all times and it is strongly recommended that they are not left unattended. The Park is not responsible, for reasons not attributable to it, its facilities or its staff, for the deterioration or loss of the visitor's belongings.
- It is forbidden to take photographs and/or videos in the Park in which disrespectful, obscene, illegal, racist or xenophobic behaviour, gestures, clothing, symbols and/or accessories are seen, or which in any other way violate the dignity of persons or are inappropriate in a context of family and children's entertainment and/or violate the Park's operating rules. Likewise, the Park reserves the right not to take and/or sell photographs and/or videos in which such conduct is noted.
- The Park does not have a public address system to broadcast personal messages.
The Park reserves the right of admission and expulsion from its facilities, without the visitors thus admitted or expelled having any right to compensation, to persons who seriously contravene the rules listed.
Likewise, and without prejudice to the above, in particular the Park reserves the right to refuse admission or expulsion from its facilities to persons who seriously contravene the rules listed below or incur in the following situations:
- Serious disturbance of order in the Park or its facilities or the commission of any crime or misdemeanour in the same.
- Failure to comply with the rules of use and safety of the facilities and the instructions given by the lifeguards in this regard.
- Improper use of tickets or Bono Parques (including fraudulent, misleading or bad faith use by the holder and/or resale or forgery of the same). Only tickets purchased at authorized points of sale will be valid.
- Vandalism or damage to the premises or to the belongings of its employees.
- For conduct that inconveniences or seriously affects the enjoyment of other visitors.
- For leaving unattended minors and people with disabilities in their care, especially if they incur in the behaviors described in the preceding sections.
- Consumption, sale or distribution of any type of drug or narcotic substance within the Park facilities. The Park will immediately expel any person who violates this rule and will give the corresponding notice to the authorities.
Last updated: 4 August 2023