PARQUES REUNIDOS SERVICIOS CENTRALES, S.A. (hereinafter, "PARQUES REUNIDOS") with registered office in Madrid, Calle Federico Mompou, 5, Edificio 1, Planta 3, 28050, N.I.F. A-84.885.441 and registered in the Mercantile Register of Madrid in Volume 23.506, Folio 58, Page M-421.702, is the owner of the domain www.telefericobenalmadena.com, as well as of the portal and its contents (hereinafter, the "Portal").
Access to and use of the Portal confers the condition of Portal user (hereinafter, the "User"), and implies acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice, as well as any modification or update of these that may be published on the Portal.
Access to the PARQUES REUNIDOS Portal, and to the information relating to any of the products and services contained therein, implies acceptance of the general conditions set out in this Legal Notice. Therefore, the User must read its contents carefully if he/she wishes to access and make use of the information and services offered on the Portal or on any of the websites of PARQUES REUNIDOS.
PARQUES REUNIDOS places the Portal at the disposal of the Users, in order to provide them with information about the products and offers of PARQUES REUNIDOS and its subsidiaries (hereinafter, the "PARQUES REUNIDOS GROUP"), as well as to allow the provision of different services for the purchase of tickets or any other type of products through the Portal and, where appropriate, to place at the disposal of the Users, information relating to the different contact forms, newsletters, competitions, games, surveys, etc., of the PARQUES REUNIDOS GROUP, of the PARQUES REUNIDOS GROUP. The e-mail address of PARQUES REUNIDOS is the following: email@example.com
Notwithstanding the above, the contracting of the different products and services offered through this Portal will be carried out by Leisure Parks, S.A., a company of GRUPO PARQUES REUNIDOS which operates through the Portal and is the owner of the management of the Benalmádena Cable Car Park, therefore, responsible for the sale and/or management of all products and/or services related to the Benalmádena Cable Car Park. The identification data of Leisure Parks, S.A. are the following:
· Leisure Parks, S.A., with registered office in Madrid, c/ Federico Mompou, 5, Parque Empresarial "Las Tablas", Edificio 1 - Planta 3ª, 28050, Madrid, Spain and C.I.F. A79496394. Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume 379, Folio 172, Page M-7.437, 1st Inscription.
· Customer Service: 952 577 773
· You can also contact Customer Service at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
These General Conditions of Use of the Portal, together with the General Contracting Conditions which, where applicable, govern the provision of online purchasing services or any other General Conditions which govern any type of tool, product or service made available to Users on the Portal, are intended to regulate both the provision of information and the commercial relations which may arise between PARQUES REUNIDOS and the Users of the Portal.
PARQUES REUNIDOS may, at any time and without prior notice, modify the General Conditions of Use of the Portal, as well as the General Contracting Conditions or other Conditions governing any type of tool made available to the Users on the Portal, by publishing said modifications on the Portal so that they may be known by the Users, always before visiting the Portal or acquiring any goods, services or the use of tools or applications offered on the Portal. In such a case, the modifications will come into force as soon as they are published and will be applicable to all Users of the Portal from that date.
The simple navigation through the Portal is free of charge, except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network supplied by the access provider contracted by the User, and does not require prior registration of the User on the Portal.
However, the access, contracting or use of some products or services may require the User to register beforehand. In this case, each of these products and services will be governed by its own General Conditions of Contract, without prejudice to the General Conditions of Use of the Portal provided herein.
PARQUES REUNIDOS may include in the Portal third party content and links to third party web pages, always with the authorization of their owners, such as to social networks and other information. In none of these cases shall PARQUES REUNIDOS be responsible for the pages and contents of third parties, as well as for the operation, conditions and availability of the same.
GRUPO PARQUES REUNIDOS currently comprises the following companies, mainly engaged in the management of leisure parks:
Parques Reunidos Servicios Centrales S.A., Piolin Bidco S.A., Leisure Parks, S.A., Parque de Atracciones Madrid, S.A.U., Gestión Parques de Animales Madrid S.L.U., Parques de la Naturaleza Selwo S.L., Zoos Ibéricos, S.A., Parque de Atracciones San Fernando de Henares, S.L.U., Aquopolis Cartaya, S.L.U., Madrid Theme Park Management, S.L.U., Travelparks Viajes, S.L.U., Mall Entertainment Centre Murcia, S.L.U., Mall Entertainment Centre Temático Arroyomolinos, S.L.U., Mall Entertainment Centre Acuario Arroyomolinos, S.L.U., Parque Biológico de Madrid S.A.U., Parques Reunidos Atlántica, S.L.U. and Parques Reunidos Valencia, S.A.U. "in liquidation".
All the Spanish companies have their registered office in Madrid, Calle Federico Mompou, 5, Edificio 1, Planta 3, 28050, with the exception of Zoos Ibéricos S.A., whose registered office is Recinto Zoo-Aquarium, Casa de Campo, 28011, Madrid, and Parque de Atracciones Madrid S.A.U., whose registered office is Recinto Parque de Atracciones Casa de Campo s/n, 28011, Madrid.
In the rest of the European Union / European Economic Area:
Bobbejaanland B.V.B.A. (Belgium); Parco Della Standiana S.R.L., Travelmix S.R.L., Centaur Holding Italy S.R.L., and Travelparks Italia S.R.L. (Italy); Movie Park Germany GMBH, Centaur Holding Germany GMBH, Movie Park Services GMBH, Event Park GMBH, Nature Park GMBH, Tropical Island Holding GMBH, Tropical Island Management GMBH, Tropical Island Asset Management GMBH, TI Hotel Asset GMBH, IT Property GMBH and TI Hospitality (Germany); Bon-Bon Land A/S, Bonbon-Land Rejser Denmark and Centaur Holding Denmark A/S (Denmark); TusenFryd A/S, BoSommarland A/S and Parkferie A/S (Norway); Marineland SAS, LB Investissement S.A., Delphinus SAS, Marineland Resort SAS, Centaur Holding France 1 SAS, Centaur Holding France 2 SAS and SCI ColVert (France); Grant Leisure Group, Ltd., Real Live Leisure Company, Ltd. and Lakeside Mall Entertainment Centre, Ltd. (United Kingdom); Pleasantville BV, Attractie-en Vakantiepark Slagharen BV, Slagharen Crew BV, Centaur Nederland 2 BV and Centaur Nederland 3 BV (Netherlands).
These European Union/European Economic Area companies have the following addresses:
Bobbejaanland B.V.B.A., at Olensteenweg 45, 2460 Kasterlee, Lichtaart (Belgium); Parco Della Standiana, S.R.L., Travelmix, S.R.L., Centaur Holding Italy S.R.L. and Travelparks Italia S.R.L., at S.S. 16 Adriatica, Km 162, 48125 Savio (RA) (Italy); Movie Park Germany GMBH, Centaur Holding Germany GMBH, Movie Park Services GMBH, and Nature Park GMBH at Warner Allee 1, 46244 Bottrop-Kirchhellen (Germany), Event Park GMBH at Zur Weißen Mark 1, 04249 Leipzig, (Germany), Tropical Island Holding GMBH, Tropical Island Management GMBH, Tropical Island Asset Management GMBH, TI Hotel Asset GMBH, IT Property GMBH and TI Hospitality, all at Tropical-Islands-Allee 1, 15910, Krausnick, Germany; Centaur Holding Denmark A/S, Bon-Bon Land A/S, Bonbon-Land Rejser Denmark, at Gartnervej 2, Holme - Olsttrup, 4684, Holmegaard (Denmark); Tusenfryd AS and Parkferie A/S, at Fryds vei 25, 1407 Vinterbro, (Norway), BoSommarland A/S, at Steintjonnveien 2, 3804 Bo i Telemark (Norway); Marineland SAS, Delphinus SAS, Marineland Resort SAS, Centaur Holding France 1 SAS, Centaur Holding France 2 SAS and SCI ColVert, at 2 Route de la Brague Lotissement du Domaine de la Brague 06600 Antibes, (France) and LB Investesissement, S.A., at Blvd De la Mer, 62520 Le Touquet Paris-Plage (France); Grant Leisure Group, Ltd, at East Park Drive Blackpool Lancashire FY3 8PP (United Kingdom), Real Live Leisure Company, Ltd. and Lakeside Mall Entertainment Centre, Ltd. at Oceanarium, Pier Approach, Bournemouth, BH2 5AA (United Kingdom); Pleasantville BV, Attractie-en Vakantiepark Slagharen BV, Slagharen Crew BV, Centaur Nederland 2 BV and Centaur Nederland 3 BV at Zwarte Dijk 37, 7776PB, Slagharen, (Netherlands).
In the United States:
Centaur Holdings II United States, Inc, Centaur Holdings United States, Inc, Palace Entertainment Holdings, LLC, Festival Fun Parks, LLC, Splish Splash Beverage, LLC, Wonderland Hotel LLC, Wonderland Realty LLC (all of 4800 Kennywood Boulevard, West Mifflin, PA 15122, United States), and DD Pacific Investors, LLC, DD Parks, LLC, SLP Services, LLC, Oahu Entertainment Parks, LP, Attractions Hawaii, LP (all with registered offices at 41-202 Kalanianaole Highway #7, Waimanalo, Hawaii, 96795, United States),
Raging Waters Sydney Pty Ltd, registered office 425 Reservoir Road, Prospect New South Wales 2148, Australia.
PARQUES REUNIDOS does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, under any circumstances, for damages of any nature that may derive from access to or use of the contents of the Portal, with the exception that such damages may be attributable to wilful misconduct on the part of this company. The User acknowledges and accepts that the use of the Portal, as well as the provision of the services offered therein, is carried out at the User's entire risk and responsibility. PARQUES REUNIDOS shall not be held responsible for any damages that may derive from, by way of example but not limited to, the following events:
· Inferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, breakdowns and/or disconnections in the operative functioning of this electronic system or in the computer apparatus and equipment of the Users, caused by reasons beyond the control of PARQUES REUNIDOS, which prevent or delay the provision of the services or the browsing of the Portal.
· Delays or blockages in the use of the Portal caused by deficiencies or overloading of the Internet or other electronic systems.
· Damages that may be caused by third parties by means of illegitimate intromissions beyond the control and that are not attributable to PARQUES REUNIDOS.
· The impossibility of providing the service or allowing access to the Portal for reasons not attributable to PARQUES REUNIDOS, to the User, to third parties, or to cases of fortuitous events or force majeure.
· Of the information and other contents integrated in spaces or web pages of third parties accessible from its Portal by means of links or hyperlinks, nor of the information and other conditions or contents integrated in spaces or web pages of third parties from which the PARQUES REUNIDOS Portal is accessed by means of links or hyperlinks, nor of the information and contents of any web page of third parties which is presented under the appearance or distinctive signs of PARQUES REUNIDOS, unless expressly authorised by the latter.
PARQUES REUNIDOS does not control, in general, the use made by Users of the Portal. In particular, PARQUES REUNIDOS does not guarantee under any circumstances that the Users use the Portal in accordance with the law, these General Conditions of Use, generally accepted morals and good customs and public order, nor that they do so in a diligent and prudent manner.
PARQUES REUNIDOS does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of the Portal. Likewise, PARQUES REUNIDOS does not guarantee the usefulness of the Portal or its contents for the performance of any particular activity or purpose. PARQUES REUNIDOS may temporarily suspend access to the Portal without prior notice for maintenance, repair, updating or improvement operations. However, whenever circumstances permit, PARQUES REUNIDOS shall inform the User, with sufficient advance notice, of the date on which the services are to be suspended. PARQUES REUNIDOS excludes all liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of availability or continuity of the functioning of the Portal or to the lack of usefulness that the Users may have attributed to the Portal.
PARQUES REUNIDOS guarantees that it has appropriate measures in place and that these comply with the security standards that current technology allows, such as the "Verisign" system. Access to transactional services and those that include the capture of personal data is carried out in a secure environment using the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol with high security encryption of 128 bits. The secure server establishes a connection so that the information is transmitted encrypted. This ensures that the content transmitted is only intelligible to the "client" computer and the PARQUES REUNIDOS server. The User can check that he/she is in a secure environment if a closed padlock appears in the status bar of his/her browser. The security guarantee of the PARQUES REUNIDOS servers is backed by a certificate issued by the company VeriSign. This certificate guarantees that the User is communicating his data to a server of PARQUES REUNIDOS and not to a third party that tries to impersonate it.
PARQUES REUNIDOS, in its commitment to the prevention of fraud, will collaborate both with the payment platforms used for the purchase of products through the Portal, and with the competent authorities, providing information on any transaction that may be necessary, always in compliance with the legal requirements in force.
In general, the User is obliged to comply with these General Conditions of Use of the Portal, as well as to comply with the special warnings or instructions for use contained in the Portal and always act in accordance with the law, good customs and the requirements of good faith, using the diligence appropriate to the nature of the service they enjoy, abstaining from using the Portal in any way that may impede, damage or deteriorate the normal functioning of the same, the property or rights of PARQUES REUNIDOS, of the PARQUES REUNIDOS GROUP, of the rest of the Users or, in general, of any third party.
Specifically, and without this implying any restriction to the obligation assumed by the User in general and in accordance with the previous section, the User undertakes, in the use of the Portal and, where appropriate, in the use of the online shopping tool included therein, including but not limited to:
· To provide truthfully the personal data and information requested.
· Not to introduce, store or disseminate on or from the Portal, any information or material that is defamatory, libelous, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, incites violence or discrimination based on race, sex, ideology, religion or in any way violates morality, public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honor, privacy or image of third parties, intellectual property rights, industrial or business secrets or "know how" of third parties, or in general any content which does not hold, in accordance with the law, the right to make it available to a third party, and in general that in any way violates current regulations.
· Not to introduce, store or disseminate through the Portal any computer program, data, virus, code, hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other electronic or physical instrument or device that may cause damage to the Portal, to any of the services, or to any of the equipment, systems or networks of PARQUES REUNIDOS, of the PARQUES REUNIDOS GROUP, of any User, or in general of any third party, or that in any other way is capable of causing them any type of alteration or preventing the normal functioning of the same.
· Not to carry out advertising, promotional or commercial exploitation activities through the Portal, nor to use the contents and, in particular, the information obtained through the Portal to send advertising, send messages for direct sales purposes or for any other commercial purpose, nor to collect or store personal data of third parties.
· Not to use false identities, or impersonate the identity of others in the use of the Portal or in the use of any of the Portal's purchasing services, including the use of payment methods, passwords or access codes of third parties or in any other way.
· Not to destroy, alter, use for use, render useless or damage the data, information, programs or electronic documents belonging to PARQUES REUNIDOS, the PARQUES REUNIDOS GROUP or third parties.
· It is forbidden, except in cases expressly authorised by PARQUES REUNIDOS, to establish links or hyperlinks from portals or websites of third parties to PARQUES REUNIDOS web pages other than the main page of its portal, as well as to present the PARQUES REUNIDOS Portal, or the information contained therein under frames, distinctive signs, trademarks or company or commercial names of another person, company or entity.
· It is forbidden to use or reuse the Portal for fraudulent purposes or purposes related to criminal offences or illicit activities of any kind.
All the technical means and requirements needed to access the Portal and the products or services offered therein shall be the exclusive responsibility of the User, as well as any expenses or taxes to which the aforementioned provision of services or acquisition of products may give rise.
Once accessed, and in order to proceed to the use of the different services, the User must follow all the indications and instructions given on the screen, filling in for this purpose the information required by the forms set in the Portal, which will imply the prior reading, understanding and acceptance of all the General and Particular Contracting Conditions set in the same.
PARQUES REUNIDOS reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its Portal and/or the services or products offered without prior notice, to those Users who do not comply with these General Conditions of Use and/or the law, as well as, where appropriate, to withdraw all those contents, comments and/or contributions of the User that are contrary to these General Conditions and/or the law.
PARQUES REUNIDOS fully complies with current legislation on the protection of personal data and with the confidentiality commitments inherent to its activity.
This Legal Notice is governed in each and every one of its ends by Spanish law.
Last updated: 23 June 2022