I. OWNERSHIP OF THE PORTAL
PARQUES REUNIDOS SERVICIOS CENTRALES, S.A. (hereinafter, “PARQUES REUNIDOS”) with registered office in Madrid, Paseo de la Castellana 216, planta 16 and Tax number A-84885441., is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume 23,506, Book 58, Folio 2012, Sheet M-139922. PARQUES REUNIDOS is the owner of the portal www.elefericobenalmadena.com (hereinafter, the “Portal”) and makes the same available to Internet Users, in order both to provide information to the same about the products both of PARQUES REUNIDOS and of its subsidiaries (hereinafter, the “GRUPO PARQUES REUNIDOS”), to allow the provision of various services concerning the purchase of tickets or of any other type of products through the Portal and, where appropriate, to make available to the User various competitions, games, surveys, etc.
Notwithstanding the aforementioned, the purchase of various products and services through this Portal shall be carried out by Leisure Parks, S.A., the company that operates through the Portal and is responsible for managing Benalmádena Cable Car and, therefore, responsible for the sale of all the products and/or services related to Benalmádena Cable Car. The identifying data of Leisure Parks, S.A. are as follows:
Leisure Parks, S.A., registered business address at Madrid, Paseo de la Castellana 216, Planta 16. 28046 Madrid and C.I.F. A79496394. Registered at Companies House of Madrid in Book 379, Folio 172, Page M-7.437.
Customer Service: 952 577 773
II. GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR PORTAL USE
The purpose of these General Conditions for Portal Use, together with the General Purchase Conditions that, where appropriate, regulate the provision of online purchase services or with any other General Conditions that regulate any type of tool made available to the Users in the Portal, is to regulate both the making available of the information and the commercial relationships that may arise between PARQUES REUNIDOS and the Users of the Portal (hereinafter, the “Users”). By browsing the Portal and/or using the services included therein, you become a “User”. Both browsing and the use of any online purchase service in the Portal, entail the acceptance as a User, without any kind of reservations, of each and every one of these General Condition for Portal Use and of the General Purchase Conditions that, where appropriate, regulate the provision of purchase services offered in the Portal as well as of any other General Conditions that regulate any type of tool made available to the Users in the Portal. PARQUES REUNIDOS may, at any times and without prior warning, modify these General Conditions of Use, as well as the General Purchase Conditions or other General Conditions that regulate any type of tool made available to the Users in the Portal, by publishing said modification in the Portal in order that they may be known to the Users, always before visiting the Portal or purchasing any goods or services or using tools offered in the Portal.
III. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The Portal and all the contents that are displayed therein and, in particular, designs, texts, graphics, logos, icons, buttons, software, commercial names or any other signs subject to industrial and commercial use are subject to the intellectual and industrial property rights of PARQUES REUNIDOS, GRUPO PARQUES REUNIDOS (as this is defined hereinbelow) or of third party owners thereof, which have duly authorised their inclusion in the Portal and, therefore, are protected by intellectual and industrial property legislation. In no circumstances shall it be understood that the use of the Portal by the Users grants them any license or entails total or partial waiving, transfer, assignment of said rights nor is any right or future right granted and, in particular, they may not be altered, used, reproduced or distributed, nor may public communication be made regarding said rights. Access to this Portal does not grant Users any rights or ownership of the intellectual property rights on the contents hosted in this Portal.
IV. LIABILITY OF PARQUES REUNIDOS
PARQUES REUNIDOS will only be liable for the loss that the User may suffer as a consequence of using this Portal when said less is attributable to a wrongful act by this company. The user acknowledges and accepts that the use of the Portal, as well as the provision of the services offered therein, is made at his/her own sole risk and his/her sole liability. PARQUES REUNIDOS shall not be held liable for the loss that may occur due to, but not limited to, the following acts:
• Inferences, omission, interruptions, computer viruses, breakdowns and/or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system or in the Users’ devices and computer equipment, caused by causes unconnected to PARQUES REUNIDOS, which impede or delay the provision of the services or browsing in the Portal.
• Delays or blocks in the use of the Portal caused by deficiencies or overloading of the Internet or in other electronic systems.
• That may be caused by third parties through illegitimate interference beyond the control and that are not attributable to PARQUES REUNIDOS.
• Of the impossibility of offering the service or permitting access to the Portal for reasons not attributable to PARQUES REUNIDOS, to the User, to third parties or to fortuitous events or acts of God.
PARQUES REUNIDOS does not control, in general, the use that the Users make of the Portal. In particular, PARQUES REUNIDOS does not guarantee in any circumstances that the Users shall use the Portal in accordance with law, these General Conditions of Use, generally accepted morality and good practice and public order, nor that they do so diligently and prudently.
PARQUES REUNIDOS does not guarantee the availability and operational continuity of the Portal. Neither, moreover, does PARQUES REUNIDOS guarantee the usefulness of the Portal or of its contents to carry out any activity in particular.
PARQUES REUNIDOS excludes any type of liability for any type of loss that may be due to the lack of availability or continuity of the operation of the Portal or the disappointment in the use that Users may attribute to the Portal.
PARQUES REUNIDOS guarantees that it has appropriate measures and that they comply with the security standards that current technology allows, such as the “Verisign”system. Access to transaction services and those that include the collection of personal data is done in a secure environment using the SSL protocol (Secure Socker Layer) 128 bit high security encryption. The secure server established a connection such that the information is transmitted in an encrypted form. This ensures that the transmitted content is only intelligible to the “client” computer and the server of PARQUES REUNIDOS. The user may check that he/she is within a secure environment if on the status bar, a locked padlock appears. Our servers’ security guaranteed is backed by a certificate issued by the company VeriSign. This certificate guarantees that clients are submitting their data to a server of PARQUES REUNIDOS and not a third party trying to impersonate them.
V. OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
In general, the User is obliged to fulfil these General Conditions for Portal Use, the General Purchase Conditions (in the event that the User purchases a good or service through the Portal), and to comply with the special warnings or use instructions contained therein or in the Portal and to act in accordance with the law, good practice and in good faith, with diligence appropriate to the nature of the service being used, refraining from using the Portal in any way that might impede, damage or harm its normal operation, the assets or rights of PARQUES REUNIDOS, of the GRUPO PARQUES REUNIDOS, of the rest of the Users or, in general any third party.
Specifically, and without thereby implying any restriction on the obligation accepted by the User in general and in accordance with the foregoing section, the User is obliged, in the use of the Portal and, where appropriate, in the use of the online purchase tool included therein, to:
• Provide the true personal data and information that are requested.
• Not to enter, store or disseminate from the Portal any information or material that is defamatory, harmful, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, that incites violence or discrimination on account of race, sec, ideology, religion or that in any way injurious to morality, public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honour, privacy or the reputation of third parties, intellectual or industrial property rights, business secrets or “know how” of third parties, or in general any content that he/she, according to law, does not have the right to make available to a third party, and in general in any way that violates regulations in force.
• Not to enter, store or disseminate through the Portal any computer programme, data, virus, code, hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other instrument or electronic or physical device that is capable of causing damage to the Portal, to any of the services, or in any of the equipment, systems or networks of PARQUES REUNIDOS, of the GRUPO PARQUES REUNIDOS, of any User, or in general any third party, or that in any way is capable of causing them any type of alteration or impeding the normal functioning thereof.
• Not carry out advertising, promotional or commercial operation activities through the Portal, nor use the contents and, in particular, the information obtained through the Portal to send advertisements, send messages for the purposes of direct sales or for any other commercial reason, nor to gather or store third parties’ personal data.
• Not use false identities, nor assume the identity of others in the use of the Portal or in the use of any of the purchase services in the Portal, including the use, where appropriate, of means of payment, third parties’ passwords or access keys or in any other way.
• Not to destroy, alter, use for his/her own use, render useless or damage the date, information, programmes or electronic documents of PARQUES REUNIDOS, of the GRUPO PARQUS REUNIDOS or of third parties.
VI. ACCESS TO THE SERVICES
All technical means and requirements needed to access the Website and the services offered therein are at the sole responsibility of Users, and so will be any expenses or taxes to which the provision of such services may result.
Once agreeing to proceed to the use of the different services, Users must follow all directions and instructions in the screen, filling in for this purpose the information required by the forms set out in the Website, which will imply previous reading and acceptance of all the General Procurement Terms fixed therein.
VII. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
VIII. COOKIES POLICY
It is a storage and retrieval of information device that is downloaded to your computer or an electronic Users device when they access certain web pages or applications. Cookies enable collection of certain information about the user’s browsing habits or of your computer or device, enabling better service from a website and providing a better user experience.
What type of cookies does this web page use?
Parques Reunidos Servicios Centrales, S.A. (owner of the Portal) and Leisure Parks, S.A. (the entity that operates through the Portal) use on this website the cookies that are described below:
How can I obtain more information about how to manage cookies and, where appropriate, block them or eliminate them?
The User may freely decide as to (i) whether to introduce our cookies into his/her hard disk or not or (ii) whether to receive a notification on the screen of the installation of each cookie (considered individually), and to decide at that moment whether to introduce them into is hard disk, through:
1. The configuration of User’s Browser options.
• For more information about the Browser Google Chrome, click here.
• For more information about the Browser Explorer, click here.
• For more information about the Browser Mozilla Firefox, click here.
• For more information about the Browser Safari, click here.
2. The use of third-party tools available online.
Certain third-party tools available online allow the User to detect cookies in each website that he/she visits and to manage their deactivation, e.g., if the User does not wish to be tracked by “Google Analytics” through all websites, he/she may access http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
If the User configured his/her browser to reject all cookies or expressly rejected the cookies specifically of this website, he/she may have difficulties in completing the online purchase process in our Portal. Therefore, the User’s browsing on our website may be slower or experience some type of error.
IX. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
These General Conditions for Portal Use shall be regulated by Spanish law, which shall be applicable in what is not set out in this contract regarding the interpretation, validity and execution thereof.