In accordance with the current legal regulations published in the BOJA, it will be necessary to present the QR code that certifies that any user who is going to access a restaurant is in possession of EU Covid Digital Certificate.
All the information you need to visit Teleférico Benalmádena after the confinement by Covid-19
On this page we provide you with the security measures you should know before visiting Benalmádena Cablecar and the answers to those questions that may arise regarding the visit in safe conditions with respect to the Covid19.
Discover our main safety measures:
These are the measures to make your visit to Teleférico Benalmádena comfortable and safe:
Purchase your tickets through our website and ensure your visit
Use cashless payment options whenever possible to be safer
Refrain from coming to the park if you have symptoms as fever, cough, or difficulty breathing
Use properly face masks while in the park
Practice physical distancing and follow the suggested routes
Use the sanitizer stations displayed all over the park and wash your hands frequently
Follow the public address instructions carefully
Collaborate with the park staff, we are here to help you!
Please read these rules carefully and do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions: you can send us an email to email@example.com or call us on 952 577 773: we are at your complete disposal!
Based on the additional measures and procedures incorporated into the operation of the park, we ask you, as a visitor, for your understanding and collaboration in complying with the following measures, which will be examined as the situation requires, and may be subject to further adjustments:
Before you visiting Benalmádena Cablecar
- Before visiting our park, make sure that you and your companions are in good health. Those visitors who have been in contact with a person infected with Covid-19 in the last 14 days or who show symptoms of respiratory infection or fever should not visit Benalmádena Cablecar. If you or any of the people who accompany you or with whom you live are included in the highest risk profiles, we recommend that you schedule your visit for another time.
- We recommend the purchase of tickets online, with the possibility of limiting ticket sales to ensure compliance with the maximum permitted capacity. Following the indications and recommendations of the authorities, we may need to request contact information from our visitors. In this case, in compliance with applicable data protection regulations and before collecting any personal data, we will implement technical and organizational measures to ensure the privacy of our visitors, providing all information about the processing of your personal data, including the channels enabled to exercise your rights and resolve any questions you may have.
When you get to Benalmádena Cablecar
- It is mandatory to wear an approved mask during the visit to Benalmádena Cablecar. We suggest that, for your convenience, you bring your own mask. You can also buy a mask in the park. We trust you will make responsible use of your mask. You will find instructions throughout the park on how to wear a mask.
- The use of disinfectant and sanitary products is mandatory before entering some spaces. Hand disinfectants will be available in different areas, restaurants and shops. You will find instructions all over the park informing you about their use.
- Please pay attention to the rule of social distance of at least 2 meters during your visit. The surface of the park is large and spacious which means that there is enough space for all visitors to maintain the required minimum distance. We trust you to act responsibly and encourage you to strictly follow the recommendations. We will also have informative signage as well as floor markers.
- Please wash your hands frequently and thoroughly. You will find numerous points for this in different areas of the park.
- If you feel unwell during your visit, with symptoms compatible with Covid-19, please avoid contact with other visitors and seek medical attention. Please continue to wear your mask and keep your social distance.
- If you sneeze or cough for any reason, remember to use the inside of your elbow to protect yourself.
- Pleaseespect in any case the instructions of the park staff and obey all written and oral warnings. Visitors who do not comply with these rules may be expelled from the park without a refund.
Benalmádena Cablecar operational changes: closed areas
In order to comply with the requirements and recommendations of the authorities, as well as to guarantee the health and safety of all our visitors and employees, Benalmádena Cablecar may limit the operation of certain activities. Please check these scheduled closings before purchasing your ticket.
When will Benalmádena Cablecar open?
Benalmádena Cablecar will start its 2021 season on Saturday 20th February 2021. Please check our opening calendar and note that it is subject to change.
How do I buy Benalmádena Cablecar tickets?
We advise you to buy the tickets online to guarantee the date you want to make the visit.
What happens to my already purchased tickets 2020 season tickets?
All tickets and products purchased on our website remain valid until 30 June 2021 according to the park’s opening calendar. To guarantee your visit date it is essential to make a previous reservation for the day of your visit by contacting us by calling the Customer Service telephone number 952 577 773.
The tickets and products purchased on our website with a specific visit date will have absolute flexibility and validity of use until June 30, 2021 according to the park’s opening calendar. Tickets and products purchased on our website with an open date will also have absolute flexibility and validity of use until June 30, 2021 according to the park’s opening calendar.
For any other question about your tickets, call the Customer Service telephone number 952 577 773.
What about my tickets bougth to a third party?
If the tickets were purchased through a Tour Operator or Official Agency, please contact them in order to process your request.
I have a Bono Selwo Costa del Sol 2020. Do I get any compensation?
We want you to enjoy your Bono Selwo Costa del Sol 2020 despite the closing periods of Selwo Aventura, Selwo Marina and Benalmádena Cablecar in the 2020 season. For this reason, the validity of the Bono Selwo Costa del Sol 2020 and its advantages have been extended until 30th June 2021..
I am a Bono Parques 2020 holder. Do I get any compensation?
The validity of your Bono Parques 2020 Bono (for holders registered up to 22 April 2020) is extended until 30 June 2021.
TÜV SÜD has reviewed and validated the plans to reopen Benalmádena Cablecar, ensuring that they are suitable and comply with the requirements of the reference legislation on COVID-19 that are applicable to it as well as the protocols of the Spanish Tourist Quality Institute.
Download the validation file to discover more information.