All the information you need to visit Teleférico Benalmádena after the confinement by Covid-19
On this page we provide you with the security measures you should know before visiting Benalmádena Cablecar and the answers to those questions that may arise regarding the visit in safe conditions with respect to the Covid19.
If you have any questions that need to be resolved, contact us by phone at 952 577 773 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discover our main safety measures:
These are the measures to make your visit to Teleférico Benalmádena comfortable and safe:
Purchase your tickets through our website and ensure your visit
Use cashless payment options whenever possible to be safer
Refrain from coming to the park if you have symptoms as fever, cough, or difficulty breathing
Use properly face masks while in the park
Practice physical distancing and follow the suggested routes
Use the sanitizer stations displayed all over the park and wash your hands frequently
Follow the public address instructions carefully
Collaborate with the park staff, we are here to help you!
Please, read these guides carefully and don’t hesitate to contact us for any further question. Email us at email@example.com or call us on 952 577 773: we are at your complete disposal!
We have been intensively preparing for a re-opening of our park in close cooperation with the authorities. Health and safety of our guests and workers have always been our highest priority. It is our goal that you continue to feel safe and comfortable when visiting us.
The park will have limitations on attendance, capacity and operating hours. Given this unprecedented situation, we appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding as we navigate through this process as responsibly as we can.
Benalmádenena Cablecar will begin to reopen in a way that incorporates enhanced health and safety measures, including increased cleaning procedures, the use of appropriate protection equipment by both employees and guests, limited-contact guest services and additional health and safety training for employees. As we continue to monitor conditions, and with the health of guests and employees at the forefront of our planning, we may adapt or change the operational measures with the aim of a constant enhancement of guest and employees health.
Based on the additional procedures, we ask you, as a visitor, for your understanding and collaboration in complying with the following measures, which will be examined as the situation requires, and may be subject to further adjustments:
Before you visiting Benalmádena Cablecar
- Before visiting our park, make sure that you and your companions are in good health. Visitors who have been in contact with a person infected with SARS-CoV-2 in the last 14 days or who show symptoms of respiratory infection or fever, should not visit Benalmádena Cablecar. If you or any of the people who accompany you or with whom you live are included in the highest risk profiles, we recommend that you schedule your visit for another time.
- Recommended online ticket purchase. Box office sales will be limited. Following indications and recommendations from the authorities, we may need to request contact information from our visitors. In this case, in compliance with applicable data protection regulations and before collecting any personal data, we will implement technical and organizational measures to ensure the privacy of our visitors, providing you with all information about the processing of your personal data, including the channels enabled to exercise your rights and resolve any questions you may have.
When you get to Benalmádena Cablecar
- For access to Benalmádena Cablecar it will be obligatory to wear an approved mask during the visit. We suggest that, for your convenience, you bring your own mask. You can also buy a mask in the park. We trust you will make responsible use of your mask. You will find instructions throughout the park on how to wear a mask.
- The use of disinfectant and sanitary products is mandatory before entering some spaces. Hand disinfectants will be available in different areas, restaurants and shops. You will find instructions all over the park informing you about their use.
- Please pay attention to the rule of social distance of at least 2 meters during your visit. The surface of the park is large and spacious which means that there is enough space for all visitors to maintain the required minimum distance. We trust you to act responsibly and encourage you to strictly follow the recommendations. We will also have informative signage as well as floor markers.
- Please wash your hands frequently and thoroughly. You will find numerous points for this in different areas of the park.
- If you feel unwell during your visit, with symptoms compatible with Covid-19, please avoid contact with other visitors and seek medical attention. Please continue to wear your mask and keep your social distance.
- If you start sneezing or coughing for any reason, remember to use the inside of your elbow to protect yourself.
- Please respect in any case the instructions of the park staff and obey all written and oral warnings. Visitors who do not comply with these rules may be expelled from the park without a refund.
Benalmádena Cablecar operational changes: closed areas
In order to comply with the requirements and recommendations of the authorities, as well as to guarantee the health and safety of all our visitors and employees, the Birds of prey exhibition and the Open Air Planetarium will not be running.
Check these scheduled closings before you purchase your ticket.
When will Benalmádena Cablecar open?
Taking great care of its visitors and employees, Benalmádena Cablecar will reopen its facilities on July 1st. You can check the opening hours and calendar on our website.
How do I buy Benalmádena Cablecar tickets?
Benalmádena Cablecar has a maximum capacity of daily visitors, so we advise you to buy tickets online to guarantee the date you want to visit.
What about my bought tickets?
All tickets and products purchased on our website remain valid throughout the 2020 season. In order to guarantee your visit date, it is essential to make a previous reservation for the day of the visit.
Tickets and products purchased on our website with a specific visit date within our closing period will have absolute flexibility and validity of use throughout the 2020 season according to the operational calendar. You will receive a confirmation from us by email.
In the case of tickets and products purchased on our website with an open date, they also have absolute flexibility and validity of use during the entire 2020 season according to their operational calendar.
For any other question about your tickets purchased on our website you can write us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Customer Service at 952 577 773.
What about my tickets bougth to a third party?
If the tickets were purchased through a Tour Operator or Official Agency, please contact them in order to process your request.
I have a Bono Selwo Costa del Sol. Do I get any compensation?
We want you to enjoy your Selwo Costa del Sol voucher from the moment Selwo Aventura, Selwo Marina and Teleférico Benalmádena are opened, so as long as the parks remain closed following the indications of the competent authority, the unused time of the Bono Selwo Costa del Sol 2020 and all its advantages will be calculated and compensated with the same duration in the 2021 season. Don’t forget that before visiting the park it is essential to make a previous reservation online on the day of the visit.
I am a Bono Parques userl. Do I get any compensation?
The validity of your Bono Parques 2020 (for holders registered up to 22 April 2020) is extended until 30 June 2021. Check out the conditions and more information here. Don’t forget that before visiting the park it is essential to make a previous reservation online on the day of the visit.
I have a SelwoPack combined ticket. What I have to do?
Before visiting Benalmádena Cablecar it is essential to make a previous reservation online on the day of the visit. Further information at email@example.com or and our Customer Service at 952 577 773.
TÜV SÜD has reviewed and validated the plans to reopen Benalmádena Cablecar, ensuring that they are suitable and comply with the requirements of the reference legislation on COVID-19 that are applicable to it as well as the protocols of the Spanish Tourist Quality Institute.
Download the validation file to discover more information.