|Basic information on Data Protection|
|Data Controllers||Parques Reunidos Servicios Centrales, S.A. and Leisure Parks, S.A
Data protection officer: Paseo de la Castellana 216, planta 16, 28046, Madrid, España, email@example.com
|Purposes and Legal Basis||– Management of the product and service acquired. Enforcement of the agreement.
– Management of the reserve of the contracted event. Enforcement of the agreement.
– Management of the visit to the park and/or of the contracted activity/interaction. Only with consent. It is understood that by doing the visit to the park and/or the contracted activity/interaction, you are giving us your consent for processing your personal date with said purpose, including the personal data of the minors of 13 years, in which case parents or legal guardian’ consent shall be required.
– Delivery by the Controllers of commercial communications about products, services, and promotions, and information about events. For these deliveries, profiling and analysis of preferences may be previously conducted for personalisation. Only with consent.
– Sign-up for the Controllers’ Newsletter. Only with consent.
– Registration in the private customer area. Only with consent.
|Recipients||– Regulatory and controlling authorities, competent public bodies, Judges, and Courts.
– Third-party service providers that have access to personal data.
|Rights||The customer may withdraw at any time their consent, as well as exercise their rights of objection, access, portability, rectification, limitation, data removal, and not to be the object of a decision based only on automated data processing, by writing to the Controllers at the addresses specified.|
Following the indication of the competent authorities, Teleférico Benalmádena has decided to take extreme care of its visitors and employees by suspending its opening calendar and we will inform through our website and social networks of the park´s reopening.
As our priority is to ensure that our visitors can enjoy the unique experiences of our park, for customers with tickets on dates with the park closed, changes will be allowed for dates on any other day in the year 2020. If you made your purchase at the box office or on the park's website, please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your ticket information for a personalized management of your case. For other sales channels, please contact your distribution point directly.
We thank you very much for your understanding and will continue to keep you informed through our website and social networks.