|Basic information on Data Protection|
|Data Controllers||Parques Reunidos Servicios Centrales, S.A. and Leisure Parks, S.A
Data protection officer: Paseo de la Castellana 216, planta 16, 28046, Madrid, España, firstname.lastname@example.org
|Purposes and Legal Basis||– Management of the product and service acquired. Enforcement of the agreement.
– Management of the reserve of the contracted event. Enforcement of the agreement.
– Management of the visit to the park and/or of the contracted activity/interaction. Only with consent. It is understood that by doing the visit to the park and/or the contracted activity/interaction, you are giving us your consent for processing your personal date with said purpose, including the personal data of the minors of 13 years, in which case parents or legal guardian’ consent shall be required.
– Delivery by the Controllers of commercial communications about products, services, and promotions, and information about events. For these deliveries, profiling and analysis of preferences may be previously conducted for personalisation. Only with consent.
– Sign-up for the Controllers’ Newsletter. Only with consent.
– Registration in the private customer area. Only with consent.
|Recipients||– Regulatory and controlling authorities, competent public bodies, Judges, and Courts.
– Third-party service providers that have access to personal data.
|Rights||The customer may withdraw at any time their consent, as well as exercise their rights of objection, access, portability, rectification, limitation, data removal, and not to be the object of a decision based only on automated data processing, by writing to the Controllers at the addresses specified.|
Due to the mobility restrictions established by the health authorities, the start of the 2021 season is delayed. Until the opening of the park, the whole team is preparing for the new season in the hope that the circumstances will allow us to be visited as soon as possible. We sincerely thank you for your understanding.
Due to the advance of the end of the 2020 season, customers with tickets purchased for dates after 8/11/2020 will be able to request a change for the 2021 season by sending an email to email@example.com with the information regarding their tickets, including the date they wish to visit the park. For tickets purchased through external distributors, requests for date changes must be handled through them.